We are looking for smart, innovative, self motivate SEO manager to join our team. As an SEO manager your responsibility will be planning, performing and prioritising various SEO strategies. Along with that you will be managing team of SEO specialists.
You’ll also oversee SEM campaigns to ensure their constant success.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies for multiple products
- Manage team of SEO Specialist
- Developing a long-term SEO strategy with a strong focus on mobile web
- Coming up with new ideas, leading brainstorms, and staying organized
- Taking hands on and creative approaches with content generation
- Staying current on new SEO research and emerging trends
- Performing technical SEO Audits and driving the implementation of on-page website SEO optimization
- Performing backlink analysis, opportunity identification, solicitation and optimization
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Collaborate with web developers and marketing team
Key Skills & Expertise Required
- 5+ years of experience in SEO with the proven success.
- Must have the agility to work in fast-paced result oriented organization
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A, B.C.A., MBA